Sunday, February 24, 2008

Time really flies, it's going to be week 9 alr, i.e. SAs week! Week 10 for me is crazy cos I'm having 4 tests, including MEP >< But Week 9 is still the scariest because of bio SA D: I don't really get anything during bio, and even if I do, I don't see how what I know will be tested during exams. I hate this feeling :(

Finally finished Time Traveler's Wife! I loved it, it is one of my all-time favourites. I never knew I would enjoy a Romance book (but then again I never even knew that I had Romantic notions until like recently!) but it was truly truly awesome. I like the author's way of writing, and if anything the concept of Time Travelling is just cool to me! :D It was really sad and painful towards the end though, shan't spoiler it here but reading the book's progress to the inevitable ending made me really anxious, and when it finally came I felt really really saddened :( I think the language in the book is really beautiful, to say the least (: and the way the events passingly mentioned at the beginning of the book were realised towards the end was quite amazing.

"I love you, always. Time is nothing." One of my favourite parts of the book. and it was very amazing how the excerpts at the beginning/ ending of each part was so relevant to the book!

I'm currently reading Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks that Mandi lent me. Hope it's nice too! Should be lah, since lots of people say it's nice and it's mandi's favourite of all time hahaha (:

thanks for everyone who've been there one time or another this week, in your own small ways (: and thanks rach especially for yesterday! i love you all <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home